I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Tuesday, 16 April 2013

crime scene investigation

on Saturday 19th may. There was a insult at the International park. I was walking to the shops and i heard a person calling for help!.I went to check what was happening and i saw a man with a knife late at night. He looked like he was 25. he wore a grey jacket and wore jean pants.He was with  3 other people i couldn't see them properly but they were abusing little kids there were two of them boys they look familiar. i cant explain what they look like the man started to stab one of them with a knife so i hid in the bush alone i was really scared that man would come after me. i wanted to go out there and help . I couldn't help myself  so i went out and grabbed the boy who was alive and realised its my baby cousin hes only 5 i carried him and started to run while crying the gang would follow behind i looked behind again they were gone but i just keep ed running luckily i arrived back home withe one of my baby cousin i told my family what had happen ever since that day i would never forget it...

No comments:

Post a Comment