I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Thursday, 30 May 2013

                     cross-country 

''less talking more running'' says the teachers. Today is cross country Huia has been practising for a very long time and it is a nightmare for most of us luckily its done. 

First in cross  country they went in year levels yr7 girls yr7 boys    yr8 girls than yr 8 boys. when the year 7 girls went I was feeling i would've came last but guess what I never. my legs heart so bad I wanted to stop and strech it but I didn't want to stop.so then  I continued walking and jogging.......After that I sprinted to the end and  reached my target. I felt like I was at the x factor one of syndicate teachers would take our numbers lined up like the judges. Anyways  I come back from the run and quickly grab a drink my mouth was full of air.

,

No comments:

Post a Comment