I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Friday, 28 June 2013

The Storm!!!

                                      

On  Thursday 20th of June  it was a major storm. It was late night so I went to the centre with my cousins and siblings.We were going to watch a performance kapokapo. Instead we went to burger king.When we came out just like that it stormed and rained really hard so we ran back to the centre. After that we went to the bus station it was freezing cold my feet felt as though its chopped of.When our bus came we went and headed back home.But here's what happened we pressed the stop button on the bus but it wouldn't stop?? So a lady went up to the bus driver to stop so he stopped. I was really angry.we had to walk all the way back! We walked and walked but suddenly the lightning!!! came we woke up the whole neighbourhood we ran as fast as we came.Lucky we all came back Safely.Our power was of Power cut! .Our power didn't come back on till 9'oclock in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment