I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Tuesday, 27 August 2013

Novel Study-The Secret Garden

Hello Bloggers,

I am still reading The secret garden.My task is to think to myself could this book help me in anyway with the study of the environment ?

I am surely this book cant help me in terms of the environment because:

1.Its just a book about adventuring not like it  can help me by some point but all though it does make me believe?


If your reading a book quite interesting you should set challenges like room 15.Each week we read 50 pages it goes higher and higher till we reach the full story and maybe do some of our novel task it will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment