I am a student at Tawa Intermediate School in Wellington, New Zealand. I am in Room 15 and a member of the amazing Huia Syndicate. My teacher is Stephanie Thompson.

Wednesday, 14 August 2013

The Secret Garden-Novel Study.

Hey there bloggers,

In my class room 15.We have a thing called Novel study/Reading books.And I am reading a book called "The Secret Garden."Its a story about a young girl called Mary Lennox who had no parents because when she was young her mother never wanted her.She was born in India but was brought up as a British girl.Mary was a poor lonley girl who had a bad attitude. It is a story you will never forget!


These are the 5 songs that  have chosen for my novel study.

~You dont love me anymore -Aaradhna
~I dont wanna talk about it    -Rod stewert
~  Impossible                        -James Arthur
~A drop in the ocean            -Ron rope </3                        
~Thinking about you             -Frank ocean 

The reason why I have chosen these songs is because it reminds me of Mary having  no love in her family! 
I hope yous enjoy them and have a chance to read this book :') 

No comments:

Post a Comment